With Boris having revealed his roadmap out of lockdown, many people will be starting to imagine new beginnings in the year ahead.
Living with the fear and uncertainty of COVID-19 long term, means more people are struggling with their mental health and wellbeing.
People who are depressed can find that their relationships suffer, and equally problems with relationships can sometimes lead to depression or anxiety.
Relate Bradford can help you to work towards happier relationships as you work towards your new beginning.
Relate Bradford has delivered services remotely since last March and can help you via telephone or online, whilst they work towards a safe return to ‘in the room’ support for those who need it.
Clients have reported how effective and convenient they have found these remote sessions and for those nervous about attending counselling, the remote nature has made it less intimidating to start therapy.
Relate Bradford offers a space to explore difficulties and work out the best way forward in a safe and supportive environment. As Relationship experts they can support people with past, present and future relationships through a variety of specialties:
- Couples Therapy for Depression – suitable where one or both partners is suffering low mood/anxiety
- Psychosexual Therapy – helping couples to improve physical intimacy where difficulties may be of a physical or emotional nature
- Relationship Counselling – A couple or individual can gain support with a current or past relationship issue which is causing them concerns.
- Children and Young People’s Counselling – For any young person who’s having problems. Whether it’s depression and mental health concerns or issues with parents or people at school.
- Family Counselling – All families are unique and have unique problems and counsellors are specially trained to work with families to help resolve difficulties, and improve communication.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you may be eligible for help.
Some fully funded/ ‘free’ sessions available NOW.
Hayley, Head of Service Delivery and Development